15 Bangkok Travel Tips
I was stranded in Bangkok last week due to bad flight delays and etc. I was done with my model assignment and shopping when I was told that I'll be stuck in Bangkok for another 2 nights! I was starting to get panic? Luckily for me, my beloved fellow model who's a Thai, Jesika accompanied me and helped me enjoy my time in Bangkok despite the unforeseen circumstances and made me had a memorable and learning experience.
Here's 15 Bangkok Travel Tips that I recommend to everyone!
- Buy a Nancy Chandler map. It's like having a Thai friend around you 24/7. It's a great map and it'll ensure you won't get lost!
- Book a massage a Thann Sanctuary on the top floor of Gaysorn Plaza
- Buy a Thailand Tattler magazine. Doesn't matter if you know the players or not: it's still fascinating and exciting read.
- Visit the Gourmet Paradise on the bottom floor of Siam Paragon
- Avoid the Phranakorn-Nornelen at all cost! Don't ask me why but just don't!
- Stay at the Pullman Bangkok King Power. It may not be the best location in the world, but it's close to the Sky Train and near to malls like Siam Paragon, MBK and etc. And it's a 5-star hotel with a 3-star rate Big value for our hard earned $$$
- Stay at the Navalai River Resort even just for a night! if you can get a river-facing balcony room! Trust me the views are splendid and it's convenient and near to malls, tourists attractions and the famous, "EMERALD BUDDHA".
- Book your hotels through online travel agents! Trust me it's way cheaper then booking at the hotel itself! I recommend HotelsCombined as they guarantee the cheapest rate available anywhere with a money back guarantee! I saved about USD$90 by booking for my hotel rooms through them!
- Walk through the medical museum at Siraraj Hospital if you're scientifically curious and have a strong stomach. And Corrections Museum too!
- The cliche "must-sees" are worth seeing: the Grand Palace, the big-name wats, Patpong, Chatuchak Market (not for the claustrophobic), Jim Thompson House
- Rent a bike or car and drive around The Ancient City. It's fun and exciting!
- Soak in the Erawan Museum. Gorgeous, unique.
- Use the Skytrain. So easy, efficient and way better then cabs!
- Must experience and enjoy a massage at Ruen Nuad! Classic, soothing and cheap!
- Dine outside at Cabbages and Condoms, a boutique restaurant! Yummylicious!
Bali Discount Hotels | Bali Travel Deals | Bali Hotel Reviews | Bali Culture Shock | Bali Vacation Information | Bali Holiday Contest | Bali Balinese Food | Bali Dream Villa | Bali Shopping Destination | Bali Shopping Guide | AlamKulKul Boutique Resort Bali | Bali Photos | Bali Balinese Culture | Bali Holiday Information | Murni Ubud | Bali Rainy Season | Bali Travel Tips | Tanah Lot Bali | Bali Travel Guide | Bali Bombings | Uluwatu Bali | Balinese Dance | Balinese | Amed | Cheapest Bali Hotels | Bali Travel | Bali Villa | Bali Resorts | Bali Price Information | Bali Culture Shock | Bali Flight Coupons - use coupon code 'LASTMIN10'! | Cheapest Bali Flights Guaranteed | Bali Surf